In most divorces, hard feelings between spouses make selling a Dallas house in joint names divorce difficult, as more often than not, one or both parties want to inflict as much emotional harm on the other person as possible. Unfortunately, the couple’s shared finances often take the brunt of this ax-grinding. When selling a house […]
Tag Archives | joint-names
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- 5 Tips For Out of State Investors Looking To Buy In Dallas!
- 6 Tips For Buying A House Without Seeing It In Dallas!
- Hidden Renovation Costs That Will Devour Your Profits of Dallas Real Estate
- Worst Projects For Adding ROI To Your Dallas Property
- 5 Ways To Use Your Tax Return To Add Value To Your Dallas Investment Property
Hear What Others Have To Say…
Wonderful group of individuals to do business with!Amber Marie Stuckey
I have worked with RJ in a purchase of a home on Swiss Ave. He is very business focused and wants to get the job done. I hope we can work together on many more properties.Amie Parsons
The first three words that come to mind: innovation, integrity, aggressiveness. All three of which are needed in this industry and career path.Jenna Harris Hernandez
This is a Wonderful Group to be involved with! If you need to buy or sell plus invest Titanium Investments is THE Group to make it all happen!Mary Peterson
What a wonderful group of people to work with! They have great communication with all parties! They are friendly, positive, and real go getters! Some of the best in the business!Lynette King